| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tobruk in April is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of water is discharged across an average of 2 days.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 12:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Tobruk April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tobruk, Libya
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tobruk: