| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tobruk in August is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of liquid tumbles across on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:41 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Tobruk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Tobruk, Libya
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Tobruk: