| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tobruk in December is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with periodic rain. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Tobruk December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tobruk, Libya
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tobruk: