| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tobruk in February is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with seldom any rain. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of H2O falls during an average of 4 days.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Tobruk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tobruk, Libya
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tobruk: