| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tobruk in January is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with sporadic rain. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of water precipitates across an average of 7 days.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 10:36 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Tobruk January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tobruk, Libya
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tobruk: