| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tobruk in July is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in July is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Tobruk July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tobruk, Libya
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tobruk: