| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tobruk in June is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of liquid is deposited across on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 14:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Tobruk June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Tobruk, Libya
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Tobruk: