| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tobruk in May is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid falls across on average 2 days.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Tobruk May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tobruk, Libya
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tobruk: