| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tobruk in November is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with seldom any rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of water is unloaded across an average of 4 days.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Tobruk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tobruk, Libya
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tobruk: