| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tobruk in October is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of H2O is transfered across an average of 3 days.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Tobruk October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tobruk, Libya
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tobruk: