| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tobruk in September is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in September is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Tobruk September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tobruk, Libya
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tobruk: